hrvatski engleski njemački poljski češki talijanski francuski
Kontakt

Sights - Church of St.Nicholas

Church of St. Nicholas and the convent were built between 1359 and 1393 years. The monastery complex is situated on a plateau in the western part of town. The church with its late Romanesque style belongs to the late fourteenth century and the monastery XV.st. with later alterations.