hrvatski engleski njemački poljski češki talijanski francuski
Kontakt

The Maritime Museum

TZO Orebić

Located on the promenade by the sea, the Maritime Museum, which was established in 1957 includes exhibitions of diverse historical material significant for the maritime industry of Orebić.

The Franciscan monastery of Our Lady of Angels

TZO Orebić

Another Orebić attraction is the Franciscan monastery and Church of Our Lady of Angels. The wonderful view from 150 metres above sea level, where the loggia of the monastery is located, provides unforgettable images of the Pelješac canal, Korčula, Mljet and Lastovo.

The Church of Our Lady Delorita

TZO Orebić

The three nave Church of Our Lady of Loreto - Delorita is one of the largest churches outside Dubrovnik.

The Church of the Helper of Christians

TZO Orebić

The Church of the Helper of Christians was built by the end of the 19th century after a medieval church was turned into an elementary school.

The Church of the Holy Trinity

TZO Orebić

The Church of the Holy Trinity in Kučište was built by the end of 1752 and is the most luxurious baroque chapels in Dalmatia of the 18th century, with a rich late-baroque facade, uniquely rounded interior and marble altar.

Make sure to stop and explore

TZO Orebić

If our cultural heritage tells us a story, the story of cultural heritage of Pelješac is never-ending.

Parish Church of St. Blaise

TZO Janjina

Construction of the parish church began in1876. The cornerstone was blessed by the senior priest of the area, Rev. Mato Štuk, the parish priest of Orebić. Earlier, on the same location was a small church of St. John, and even earlier, a small chapel of St. Nicholas.  

Church of St. Stephen

TZO Janjina

Many times rebuilt/restored, the church (chapel) of St. Stephen, at Janjina’s cemetery, is still being used today. Although the earliest historical records of it are from the year 1222 AD, the church is considerably older than that. 

Ducal Palace

TZO Janjina

In 1465, the government of the Republic of Dubrovnik built the so-called “Knežev dvor” (Ducal Palace), with the Republic’s Coat of Arms and the statue of its patron saint -- St. Blaise, on its facade.

Maritime Heritage

TZO Janjina

If we take a walk through Janjina and Popova Luka we can see by the architecture of some of the buildings that their former owners and residents were old sea captains and ship owners.

WALLS

TZO Ston

The Walls of Ston were built after 1333. when Ston became a part of the Republic of Ragusa...

SALT PANS

TZO Ston

Salt pans are responsible for Dubrovnik's wealth. Even today salt is produced there, using the same techniques as one hundred years ago.

FORTRESS „VELIKI KAŠTIO“

TZO Ston

Great „Kaštio“ is quadrangular castle located on the sutheastern corner of the city, the defender of two doors, fields, and the part of the coating from the sea in ancient times...

RECTORS PALACE

TZO Ston

The seat of government of Ston principality and flat of the Ston's prince were in the Rector's Palace, built in the 14th century...

RELIGIOUS HERITAGE OF STON

TZO Ston

Ston has value as a planned city built, according to Dubrovnik layout...

NAPOLEON RAOD

TZO Ston

The Napoleon Road on Pelješac extends from Ston...

ST. MICHALES CHURCH

TZO Ston

St. LIBERAN CHURCH

TZO Ston

In the northern part of town is the Church of St. Liberan.

Church of St.Nicholas

TZO Ston

Church of St. Nicholas and the convent were built between 1359 and 1393 years.

Church of.St.Blaise

TZO Ston

Chronicles say that already 1342 years began to build the first church of St. Blaise as a cathedral on the site location.